Sunday, April 11, 2010

PTC sites

Click if you don’t have an Paypal Account and Sign up

Signing Up to have an Paypal Account is easy

*First click “sign up” then select the country you want to select

*Then click the “get started” and use the “personal” setting

*then you’ll see a checkbox saying link to my credit card “Uncheck it“

*Then Fill up the information needed and click “agree and create account“

*Ignore the next page just click”go to my account“and that’s it you have your own paypal account.

Are you Ready?

Click any Of The Banner If You Want To Start Earning money now

this are some Legit PTC sites that really pay



(by: http://werty009.wordpress.com/)

*i just reposted it :)
hope it will help u like the way it helped me






no-minimum.com

1 comment:

  1. Good day, do you want to trade your findingbux for my gagabux? Thanks :D email me @ kazthehack@gmail.com

    Btw:
    pinoy rin ako :D kakasimula lang rin sa PTC world haha

    ReplyDelete