Thursday, August 20, 2009

10TH MEETING: ANSWER FOR GUIDE QUESTIONS FOR JOURNAL ENTRIES

At that moment I am so sad, lonely, feeling so alone, no one to talk to and to share with whom can understand what I am sufferring through or the others may say emo.

I were so inlove with one of my friends but he happened to be in a relationship. I was so depressed after I knew that so I went to my friends house were in they were drinking some alcoholic drinks. And because I have a big problem I doesnt think what would be the consequences of what am gonna do. I do get drunk. When some of my friends decided to stop I and one of my friend challenge each other (but i cant remember who won). And then we take some time to cool our self but they say I am crying out loud with my friends.

Way back to our house I do smell alcohol so I acted one not drunked. Perfectly acted and they didnt noticed it. I just straightly go to my room to get some sleep. And the next morning they said why am I that sleepy when I got home? What did I do and where did I went? I tell them the truth and they reacted on it. As usuall to our parents do. They told me that its bad for me so I better not do it again.

Lessons learned, OMG! that was the first time I'd experience drinking and I havent remember what I've done when I am with my friends house. I will not do the samething again I will try something new that will make me forget all the sadness like shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment