Thursday, August 20, 2009

4TH MEETING: ANSWERS FOR GUIDE QUESTIONS FOR JOURNAL ENTRIES

Self Evaluation

1. As I have seen the results of the said activity, I'm quite shocked. I wasn't expecting that most of them will wrote that I'am a happy type of a person.

2. a.Given the following situations, how would you like to be treated by your teachers and schoolmates:

-when you have given wrong answers to the questions during recitation;

Well as I far as I know nobody is perfect, so I'am expecting that even I have answered it wrong my classmates and even my teacher must or should show some appreciation. Atleast I did try to answer their question eventhough its wrong. And they should explain the right answer in a nice way. In a way that it cant hurt my feelings.

-when you are expressing your opinion during class or group discussion;

Everyone of us must listen to everyones opinion to simply show some respect. If you dont want to listen then better shut your mouth and dont murmur and dont even try to do some things just to interrupt.

-when you commit mistake;

As I have said no body is perfect so its just so ordinary to commit mistake/s. Everyone of us commint mistake so just accept the mere fact. And understand the one whom commited a mistake.

-when you don’t like doing what they ask you to do and when they want to give you their comments or suggestions?;

For me, I really want people who give their comments and suggestions because from them I may know what are the things that I might need to improve. If they ask me to do things that I didn't want to, well it depends. If I my self will benefit on those things I think I just do it and reverse.

b. Considering the given ideas on how to treat others with respect, what can you commit to yourself in terms dealing with the MCL community: teachers, students, employees, security, maintenance/janitors and canteen personnel?

As a student of MCL and as a human being I just respect them the way they respected me. So in other words if you want me to respect you better respect me to as a human being and a student and if not I will do the other way around.

No comments:

Post a Comment